Terms and Conditions
The term Glam Air, inc./glamair.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8747 Shirley ave Northridge California 91324. Our company is registered in Los Angeles. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of (usa) United States of America.
From order date and then subsequent installments in 30 day increments until full balance is paid-off in full. Number of installments and installment amount will depend on agreed offer and acceptance of additional accessories and or continuity programs if applicable.
FEES FOR LATE OR NON PAYMENTS
Payments scheduled on a program will have to be paid on time according to the terms of your order. In the event your credit card information changes you must call to notify us immediately. In the event your credit card or any form of payment provided to our company does not go through , we will pursue, through a third party collection agency,a financial institution and, or attorney services and all legal fees incurred to collect the balance due will be the client responsibility.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Glam air is not responsible for any over draft fees from your credit card company, or your bank. Late payments will incur interest and additional collection fees.
In the event your order is shipped and refused you will incur a restocking fee of 20% non-refundable fee; moreover processing, handling and shipping charges to both your sending address and our returning address will be incurred. Once a shipment has been shipped a cancel of your order will not be allowed.
Canada customers as well as all usa customers are offered a 30 day money back guarantee. International sales are considered final and cannot be returned.